Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Product Promo #2

PRODUCT PROMO #2
ok So everyone who knows me , knows that I am obsessed with lip balm. I really am. Im not going to say how many lip balms.glosses, sticks or stains I have because I would be embarrassed and you would think that I spending my money VERY unwisely. . . think what you want, but there is nothing better.


So here we have Aveeno but not any Aveeno! the one with the blue cap ( not the green, tried it not even close to the blue cap.. don't even try it) Intense Relief Medicated Therapy.
http://www.aveeno.com/facialcare/intense-relief-medicated-therapy
I bought it once at CVS and LOVED it and it has been sold out ever since and I can't find it anywhere! Sometimes I day dream about it, the way it tingled with the tingly feeling , how it was so smooth and cool on my lips, how it glided on and how it gave my lips a glossy look, not greasy but.....ok I will stop but if you ever see this in the stores PLEASE get it! you will not regret it ( and then send 5 of them to me ). Best lip balm I have ever hadddd.... sighhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment