Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Free People spring


Ok Fashion week break

I received the Free People catalogue this week and I liked some of the items.
I also thought the cover was pretty... makes me want winter to be overrrrrr.

Isn't this awesome! I went to see it in person...I think i'm going to buy it. It is hard to see it in the picture but it has many layers so it has this really nice texture. I definitely wouldn't recommend hugging anyone while wearing this though... there might be blood.

I thought this bag was great , it looks very vintage do there bags hold up well? does anyone know?

Isn't this cover nice, it makes me want to go into the forrest and collect some flowers..... I probably wouldn't be wearing a white dress to be doing this though.


No comments:

Post a Comment