Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Ode to Carrie

Ode to Carrie
So my Friend Carrie made this little journal for me once. Within the blank pages she had written poetry , placed stickers , cut out paper art, added pictures oh! and this tiny little key was in the back ( I don't know what happen to that , its not there anymore??) But... there was one picture in it that I keep thinking about. She gave this to me maybe like 10 years ago but I keep thinking about this one picture. You know when people tell you to go to a "happy place" in your mind? well this is where I go...although... I'm a little scared of water .. especially at night... sooooo I think of it beached, just LOOKing at the water not IN the water. But isn't it so spectacular!! I really want to find this in real life someday.
thannnnks Carrie




1 comment:

  1. this makes me happy. especially because I feel I have never seen that picture in my life - and yet I must have:) I would like to live there with you. you can have it on land, i'll take it when it's on the water:)

    ReplyDelete