Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Product Promo #1

Ok so one thing I like to do is promote products... Once I find something out there that is amazing I just have to share it. So here is:


PRODUCT PROMO#1

ok so first we have a picture of the Frye boot
which we all love... but can't have because they are $278.







Then we have this picture here of the Mossimo boot at TARGET!!!!
for $49. Holy Smokes!
I know you are probably thinking yeah yeah, but I'm sure its not good quality and they probably don't look good in person. Your wronnnggg, They are great!! I have them , I have been wearing them all winter and the sole is rubber so they are great! they really look so much like Fryes. They are made out of REAL leather no plastic stuff and they are wearing in really well! I already had 4 people buy them after they saw mine and apparently they sold out in the company but now they are back ! so get them quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment